. . . Space, The Fina . . . Oh Dear God

Posted by Unknown | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, June 01, 2010






Right so after the huge tidal wave of ideas that came from reaquainting myself with James White's work and began trying out space backgrounds in my FMP work. Originally I just grabbed some stock "space art" off DeviantArt.com just cos I only wanted to0 play around with the idea to see how it looked. Turned out it looked bloody brilliant (well in my opinion and at that point mine was the only one that mattered) so I decided to stick with it. Then a problem arose as it was announced at college that we were to have a "End of Course" catalogue with each of us submitting a piece of work to it, obviously I wanted to use one of my Neon Tattoo pieces (see ". . . If Las Vegas Did Tattoos") with the newly added space backgrounds, but I soon realised that I couldn't use the stock image for the catalogue so I had to make my own "space", luckily DeviantArt.com was there to help with many tutorials on offer, and these are what I came up with . . .

Comments (0)

Post a Comment