. . . Lists

Posted by Unknown | Posted in | Posted on Saturday, November 21, 2009






These are the five pieces that I have produced for our Tutorial homework on lists, the list I chose was my top 5 colours and so I produced five pieces each with a corresponding (ooooo long word don't see to many of those round here) colour, which were: red, black, orange, dark blue and purple but now that I've written this I realise its pretty blatant what the colours are but I'm too lazy to delete it now, plus I have to shoehorn something funny into everyone of the blog posts . . .

Comments (2)

  1. nice series Laurence - and well done for the re-styled blog!!!
    What font is this?

  2. Thanks John, yeah much less over the top now
    The font is called 'Gravity & A Broken Sky' i got it off DeviantArt

Post a Comment