. . . Milestone

Posted by Unknown | Posted in | Posted on Sunday, October 25, 2009


Yes !!! I have reached the milestone of sadness aka twenty posts. I decided to make something special for it based around my second great love (after Photoshop) music and in this case heavy metal. The picture didn't turn out exactly how I wanted it but it looks okay I guess, I think I may have overworked it and built up too much I'm not sure, but its probable that a revised version will appear on here sometime soon (so at the rate I go, probably tomorrow) but this version will have to do for now . . .

credit: damask wallpaper by ~insurrectionx
Track16 by ~shadowcatgdlstock
Red Painted Metal Texture 2 by `FantasyStock
Cinnamon Swirls in Every Bite by ~GreenEyezz-stock
Bad Manners Font by ~MisterChek

Comments (0)

Post a Comment