. . . Request

Posted by Unknown | Posted in | Posted on Sunday, October 18, 2009


Its a Sunday and I'm bored so, well actually I'm not that bored cos I've been playing about on Photoshop as usual and piecing together my freaky bird but anyway going a little off subject, I got a request from a friend, Aimèe, to create her a picture after I told her I'd made some for other friends. So seeing as she wasn't sad it wasn't going to be a "cheer up" piece, and for the first (admittedly only out of four time) I had to think about it rather than something just coming to me, but I think it turned out well . . .

credit: Ice Ice Baby 02 by ~DH-Textures
Ice 009 by =ISOStock
Colors Alive. by ~craveprivacy
texture-111 by *laflaneuse
Jellyka Saint Andrews font by ~RockStarCyrus

Comments (0)

Post a Comment