. . . Overload

Posted by Unknown | Posted in | Posted on Thursday, October 22, 2009


Thought I may as well post this picture, cos it will only lead to an even bigger posting overload tomorrow. This one I made cos I wanted to create something a bit darker and grittier than the rest of the stuff that I've been creating lately. Then I got the idea to involve new Twilight film New Moon (which is the second book, obviously) and so I ended up doing it for a friend of mine, Emma, who loves the books and films. This will probably cause plenty of people to groan in dismay but frankly I couldn't care less, I like it, she likes it and thats all that really matters . . .

credit: dark 19 by *mimustock
Return to the dark... by =GrandeOmbre
texture stock 160 by *redwolf518stock
Large Moon type texture. by ~gfxgurl
Northwood High Font by *asianpride7625

Comments (0)

Post a Comment